Terms and Conditions
- The rate quoted is net of commission and includes government tax (VAT) at the current rate. Online bookings will incur a booking fee. The Irish Soda Bread Way reserves the right to amend these rates in the event of changes to the rate of tax, or the introduction of any new government levy. The rates quoted are fully inclusive of all taxes. Gratuities are at a client’s discretion.
- The rate quoted includes a 2-hour experience. Tea/coffee and scones, soda bread, complimentary Irish coffee and tote bag included after the 2-hour experience. Irish coffee will not be offered to persons under 18 years of age.
- Group Rates are quoted exclusively for the named Operator on its own distribution system and are non-transferrable. Breeches to this will lead to termination of the contract.
- Neither agreed group rates nor allocations will feature on any public or consumer internet site. Nor should they feature on any distribution system that offers or sells directly to the public or are otherwise featured in the public domain.
- A child of 17 years plus is charged at the same rate as an adult.
- To ensure a positive experience for the Operator’s clients, bookings for groups of up to 10 people can book an experience outside the scheduled times.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone/ email to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price
- For group tours, final group numbers must be confirmed 2 days prior to arrival.
- A group constitutes a minimum of 6 people, maximum 10 people.
- This final agreed number must be clearly noted on the Operator’s voucher and payment is based on same.
- All amendments, including cancellations to bookings, must be notified by email/ phone and received by The Irish Soda Bread Way. The Operator must be able to supply proof of same.
- If the cancellation arises due to COVID-19 (e.g., global travel is restricted or forbidden in an international country due to a COVID-19 outbreak), a full refund will be applied.
Credit Account Customers
- Where an approved credit facility is in place, invoices will be posted or emailed to the Operator.
- Invoices are billed in Euro and the Operator agrees to discharge amounts payable within 28 days of the invoice issue date.
- Failure to comply with credit terms will result in credit facilities being withdrawn.
- Vouchers presented by the group leader/client on arrival should state clearly the services contracted and chargeable to the Operator.
Non-Credit Account Customers
Ad Hoc Group Bookings
- Full prepayment required at time of confirmation of booking (Last minute bookings for an Operator without established credit should be paid in full on the day)